Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Feb 23, 2015

Baptism! Goodbyes! and The City Of Luck!

So after 16 weeks of teaching through language barriers and stressing, it has happened. 
Raju Patel was baptized! It came together perfectly, even though we had no baptismal clothes or water in the font until a couple hours before the service. Now the Meissen Branch has a brand new member and I'm so grateful that I got to meet and teach this man and his family! I then had to say goodbye to him right after because tomorrow I'm on a train to my new area...Glückstadt. It's all the way in the most northern part of Germany, to serve with Elder Garner!
Glück means luck or fortune, so I'm on my way to the City of Luck! So that's some exciting news!
This week has just been so awesome, and I'm super excited for this next week!
 
From the words of my good Friend Raju Patel "I Know this church is true" (but he says it in half Hindi half German!:) I also know this Church is true and I'm so grateful I have this opportunity to share it, and to see this gospel in action! :)
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment