Hildesheim is going great and so am I!
Here is a cool scripture I found in my studies this week.
Romans 8:16-17The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified together.
I actually was reminded of this scripture by an old man that I talked to on the streets a few months back, and it has been running through my head ever since.
I just want to share my short testimony that we are all children of God and that He loves us so much. So much that He sent His Son, even Jesus Christ to the earth for us, and it is through Him that we can return to our Father in Heaven. Right now it is my privilege as a missionary to get to share this message with everyone I see, and I know that it is true! All people can know that it is true, and all people can be reminded of it's truthfulness if we do our part.
Love Elder Schmalz
![]() |
| Doing our missionary thing... |
Some of the sights out and about...






No comments:
Post a Comment