So this week was Great!
Nothing really that exciting actually happened this week, just the normal missionary work that I have learned to love so much!
So that means:
Service
Walking for hours
Teaching about our Savior
Riding buses and trains
Studying
and last but not least,
Church
Nothing really that exciting actually happened this week, just the normal missionary work that I have learned to love so much!
So that means:
Service
Walking for hours
Teaching about our Savior
Riding buses and trains
Studying
and last but not least,
Church
But yeah, we had a great week!
The Easter holiday is one of my favorite times of year. Almost everything in one way or another points towards Christ and his Atonement. Whether it be flowers blooming or the sun rising, everything gives testimony of that time when the Savior waged war against death and sin and came out victorious. Because he did this amazing thing we may all live again with our families forever and with our Heavenly Father.
I am so grateful for our Savior and his Atonement. I am so grateful that I have been blessed with the knowledge of His existence and accomplishments. I love Him and His gospel. And I love being His servant here in Germany!
Thank you for your prayers and your emails and letters.
Love Elder Schmalz
P.S. make sure to prepare yourselves to hear from the prophets of God this coming weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment