has been unlike any week that I have experienced on my mission or in my life for that matter.
This week marked the first time I have ever had to stay the night at the hospital! That's right ladies and gentleman, Elder Schmalz is in fact not indestructible! (although I really hoped that I was)
I was admitted into the hospital on Thursday due to an appendicitis scare. luckily for me, none of my organs exploded and I am safe back in my own apartment. Unlucky for me, I'm still feeling a lot of discomfort and they (the doctors) do not have an exact diagnoses for what is happening.
So this coming week will be filled with;
Facing some of my absolute worst fears
Needles
Doctors
CT scans
Further medical tests
Studying the Gospel
Trying to teach the nurses and doctors
Coming closer to my Savior
So i'm not having the greatest time of my life, but i'm trying to make the best of it.
Thank you so much for the prayers on my behalf, especially in the last week.
Thank you for the emails and the words of love and support!
I hope you have a great week.
Love Elder Schmalz
No comments:
Post a Comment