Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Jul 11, 2016

Hamburg!

So I made it to Hamburg, and I have settled in quite nicely!

Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany...so missionary work is a little different here than it was in Forst.

My companion is Elder Matis from Draper, Utah and he is a Stud. We get along great and I am excited to be able to serve with him.

As far as my medical problems go, they seem to be gone, so lets hope that they do not come back while I am here in Germany.

I only have 12 weeks left as a missionary and that is starting to freak me out. But hey, twelve weeks is a lot of time to get a lot of work done so I can keep my mind occupied haha no worries.

Thank you for the support.

Love, Elder Schmalz

No comments:

Post a Comment