Singing in a senior home!
Watching German children open presents!
Eating a ton of awesome food!
Learning and growing closer to my Savior! and
Teaching lessons and finding new investigators!
Christmas is my favorite holiday, I absolutely love it!
I can honestly say that this Christmas has been the best one of my life! I love being here in Germany and I love doing this awesome work. Hopefully next week I will get all my pictures and I can show you how awesome my Christmas was.
I hope you all had an awesome Christmas!
I found out that I will get to go to the Freiberg Temple I think the first week of January before it is closed for renovation :) and I am so excited. I might still be in Germany when they re-dedicate it!
Skyping home was so fun:) and mom, I will start taking more pictures of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment