Well this week I've had the great opportunity to ponder how fantastic the gospel is!
This period of pondering was not only brought on by being a missionary and the fantastic Talks that we heard in General Conference, but was also by assisting the Youth here in Pinneberg!
As some of you may know (but most of you don't, due to my inconsistency in keeping you updated)
I was called to serve as the Sunday school teacher for the youth between the ages of 14-18.
This calling has come to be something that I am super grateful for! I am always amazed by how much I learn or am reminded of when I am technically called to be the instructor. I am so grateful for things that I am learning!
Yesterday we received our transfer calls and sadly Elder Partridge's time here in Pinneberg is up. I will be getting a new companion (more about that next week).
But yes, thank you so much for your emails and your prayers!
Love Elder Schmalz
No comments:
Post a Comment