Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Mar 9, 2015

First bunkbeds and now spiders! oh, and Sister Brim!

Okay take a look at the first picture and tell me what is wrong.... that is a spider that is bigger than a GUMMY BEAR! last time I checked I'm in Germany..... not in some rain forest or in Africa?! I found that sucker underneath my chair as I was studying and elder Garner freaked out, so of course I caught it and now I'm keeping it in a jar...... but we have a mission rule that we can't keep pets so we will see what happens to it after emails....


Okay, so this week was AWESOME! We got to go into Kiel for zone training meeting and guess who was there? Sister Brim! First time being in the same zone as one of my best mission friends, so that was really exciting! In zone training meeting we had an awesome lesson on finding joy in all parts of the work.  

This week we really did some awesome work. We actually set a baptismal date and we found 4 new investigators! 

Elder Garner and I get along great and being a missionary is absolutely THE best thing ever!

Here is a scripture that has been on my mind lately!
"and he that is faithful shall be made strong in every place; and I, the Lord, will go with you." D&C 66:8
I love this scripture because it tells us that all we need to do is be faithful. It doesn't matter what our abilities are or weaknesses are as long as we are trying out best to do what is right, and then our Lord and Savior will help us. He will make up the difference, but we first must do our part.

So yeah, what a great week! I hope everything is going well with everyone!

Liebe Grube, Elder Schmalz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment