Due to the uneventfullness (is that a word?) of this last week, this email is going to be pretty short, with a profound quote from one of my good friends here in Germany
"A calm sea never made for a good captain"
I love this quote! It is sooo true! If everything was easy we would never learn and grow and I know that is true. So if you are going through a hard time or a trial there are three things you can always do...
#1 you can choose to face the trail cheerfully and pray and ask for help & comfort.
#2 you can learn and grow from your own experiences and then help others through theirs.
#3 you can email me! Even though I am on the other side of the world I am still just an email and a week away!
Well I hope you all have had agreat week and thank you so much for the emails and the prayers!
Love, Elder Gavin Schmalz
No comments:
Post a Comment