Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Nov 2, 2015

Week Seven in Frankfurt Order

Well life here in Frankfurt Oder has been pretty dang busy, but we did manage to find some time to send Elder Allen off to his new area, and for me to pick up my new companion, Elder Tingey!
Elder Tingey and I go way back..... Actually, all the way back to the MTC!
We actually sat a seat away from each other on our flight here. Elder Tingey is from Oklahoma and he studied for a year at BYU before the mission!
We are working pretty hard here in Frankfurt and hope to see some cool thing happening in the coming weeks:)

My scripture that I'm thinking a lot about this week is Deuteronomy 32:4

"He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right he is."

I know that to be true! Our savior's ways are perfect. They may not always be easy, but they are perfect! It is only by doing things His way, that we may become perfect as well.
 
I've had a pretty good week and I hope to have another one!
Thank you for writing and for the prayers!
 
Love, Elder Schmalz

No comments:

Post a Comment