Last week after our appointment with Raju in that same little town, I remembered (actually the Spirit reminded me) that same apartment building that Elder Bretzing and I had once visited. We went back and spoke with the husband of the woman we had talked to but he was running out of the door to take his sick daughter to the doctor. We gave him the extra Book of Mormon we had and told him we would come back. When we went back, we were able to talk to him and we found out that he is from Macedonia, and that he had been waiting to find out the truth! He had already started reading in the Book of Mormon that we had given him and before we could talk about who we even were and that we wanted to teach him he was asking us if we could come back and talk about the book! We have two lessons scheduled with the Salioski family this week, and I'm super excited! They are such a cool family! They have a 19 year old daughter named Nadia, a 5 year old named Alissya, a one year old named Muhammad and he is super cute and funny.
We also had two more people come to our English class, and they were not Cops! (what a relief!) They can both play the accordion and they said that they will teach me how, so now I'm super excited for our next English class!
By the way, this week I think we walked a marathon!
Thank you for your awesome scriptures that you shared with me, and thank you for the prayers!
Love, Elder Schmalz
No comments:
Post a Comment