"The train ride home from Berlin after out training meeting was absolutely amazing! We rode with Sister Langhurst, Sister Israelsen, Elder Fischer and Elder Hoffman. It was way fun!"
What was one of the times you felt the Spirit this week?
"So at the training meeting we had Elder Kearon and Elder Nielsen from the first quorum of the 70 come to talk to us.
They talked about the parents of the Stripling Warriors and how through their valiant efforts and covenants, they made a generation of amazing young men. Likewise, you and dad have done the same for me, and now it is (almost) time for me to do it for my kids.
I thought that was really cool and the Spirit was so strong and I know that it is true! You have made me the man I am today and everything I will and can accomplish is because of 5 people... Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, The Holy Ghost, and you and Dad.
I know that My Heavenly Father sent me to you because you were the perfect parents for me and I love you!"
And that is what made this momma have the feels!
No comments:
Post a Comment