Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Oct 28, 2014

...and he's leeeeaving on a jet plane...

Don't they all look so official hanging out at the airport killing time waiting for their flight to Seattle...then to Amsterdam...then off to Germany? It was so awesome to be able to hear our missionary's voice today. The highlight of my day, for sure. Having my entire family gathered around the speaker phone this morning listening to Elder Schmalz share his testimony with us in the language he has been working so hard to learn these past seven weeks made us all so happy. I know I wasn't the only one standing there with a few tears in my eyes. I am so proud of all of his hard work. I am so excited for him!
Part of my heart just left for Germany today... I hope it takes some great pictures and writes every detail in it's journal so when it gets back I will know what my hearts been doing, because that little part of my heart isn't very good at writing letters. Maybe it will get better with practice... :)
I love you Elder Schmalz. Always and forever! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment