Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Oct 4, 2014

Priesthood Session

We all felt like we were able to spend the night with our very own Elder Alexander Gavin Schmalz as we were intently watching the Priesthood Session for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints just trying to catch a glimpse of his cute face. He had the most incredible opportunity to get to sing in this sea of white shirts and ties with other missionaries from the Missionary Training Center. I am pretty sure I could hear him in every song they sang, and I am pretty sure that we weren't the only mother, father, and siblings that jumped up and down and screamed and then spontaneously burst into tears as soon as we saw our missionary, and I am also pretty sure that the music in the Priesthood Session has never been quite this good before.
Oh, how I love my missionary son. I am so grateful that he was able to take something that he has loved doing for so many years and who happens to be pretty talented in and share it with the world. We LOVED every single minute of it!


Rachel nailed it! Gav is still fiercer than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment