I only have 5 more days until I board a plane heading to....... Seattle, and then a plane going to Amsterdam....and then finally a plane to Germany!
I have enjoyed my MTC experience but my dad pretty much summed it up in his letter he sent me when he said, "The MTC is great, but you were not called to serve there, you have a great work to do!", and that is exactly how I feel. I am so excited to get to Deutschland and to meet the people that I am going to serve!
Concecration week went great. All German...all week...I pretty much got through 3 hours and realized I had used up all that I knew. Needless to say, I learned how to say a lot of things this week and that is great.
Hopefully I will have more to write about once I am in Germany. Here in the MTC everything is the same, all of the time. It's like being in the Twilight Zone!
I love all of you and I know this church is true!
Next email I will be in Germany!
-Elder Gavin Schmalz
No comments:
Post a Comment