but that's when I compare myself to the rest of my district who all have multiple years of German under their belts. But hey, I CAN Beten (pray) and zeugnis Geben (bear testimony) in German so that must mean I am learning a lot!
I was called as district leader which at first was super stressful because I feel like I am so far behind my district in German. I feel overwhelmed because they are asking ME for comfort and guidance. I do know that who the Lord calls He qualifies.
I have a talk/video you all should look up. It's called The Character of Christ and it has changed my life. It's by Elder Bednar.
You are all in my prayers and I can't wait to hear from you. If it's not too much trouble to ask...Could you all send me pictures? I need pics of mom, dad, siblings, friends, family, Pearl, Mini.
P.S. The package was Wunderbar!!!
P.P.S. Gentry, your drawing is awesome! It's the first thing I see in the morning because I hung it right on my wall.
P.P.P.S. I'm already staring to spell things wrong and my sentence structure is all screwed up because of my German learning, so bear with me.
Ich Libe Dich!
Elder Schmalz
No comments:
Post a Comment