Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Sep 13, 2014

First letter! Short, but sweet

Gutentag!

So today is my 2nd day! Yesterday was good. Stressful, but good. My companions name is Elder Vellinga. He is from Chicago and he is pretty quiet. We are in a room with two other Elders. Elder Williams and Elder Glissmeyer. Elder Williams is a very talkative kind of guy and Elder Glissmeyer is seriously like 6 foot 6 or 6 foot 7 but is super chill.
I am the only one in my district that doesn't have 4 plus years of German experience, so pretty much I feel like an idiot, but its all good.
I love you more than words can even explain. I am praying for you. ♥

Love, Elder Schmalz

Ich Libe Dich!!!!

P.S. You should all write me some letters or do dearelder.com. It's pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment