Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Sep 17, 2014

Will you tell everyone that I love them and that I'm sorry I couldn't respond to all of them! I have very limited computer time and so far I don't know how to send pictures!
Elder Scott came and talked to us last night and it was amazing!
So far, with running and healthy eating, I have lost 5 pounds!!
My German is sort of coming along, I can teach a lesson with the help of the game charades.
 
We do have sisters in my district. 4 to be exact! I will tell you more in my letters!
 
The letters and packages from you have been such a tender mercy and I have absolutely loved them!
Give everyone hugs for me and take mini on a walk or something!
So far without me saying anything about it. I have been compared to a baby bear and Ferdinand the bull? what ever that is? I think its a book/story, so look up Ferdinand the bull and get back to me and tell me what its about!
 
Sorry this was not a very good email but they are kicking me off of this computer.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!
PS the elders in my district say your cookies are the best they have ever had, so yeah, you are the best! and tell dad his letter made my day yesterday! And that we heard Elder Scott speak last night and we sang Called To Serve.

Also...
This is the first time in history that they have ever sent so many missionaries to Germany. (Germany is the most expensive, least productive mission.) There are 50 in our zone! That's huge!

I cant wait to tell you even more about this amazing adventure and you are all in my prayers! also thank dad for his awesome example of love and leadership and have him give me his email cause I never got it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment