Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Sep 9, 2014

Making it all official...Bawlfest 2014

In just a matter of moments I will be an official missionary mom, and Gavin will actually officially be Elder Alexander Gavin Schmalz. So many things will be changing, but the knowledge I have that he is doing what he is suppose to be doing is undeniable. I am so grateful for all the love and support that has been shown to our family, and especially him. We are so blessed. This gospel and the knowledge that we have has brought so many blessings to us as a family. I am so grateful for Gavin's willingness to put his life on hold just so that others can know of the peace and love that can come through our Savior Jesus Christ. We are so blessed!

Singing a duet with President Brinley

Our stake president, Ken Gibby with President Heaton, and President Brinley

See You In Two




 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment