Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Sep 29, 2014

Dear family.

Your package you sent was exactly what I needed.
My time at the MTC is starting to get really fun but at the same time super stressful. It's slowly starting to make sense...the German that is. Me having pretty much no German experience might actually be a blessing in disguise. Apparently in Berlin, they use a more formal form of German and it's different from what people learn in school, so my district is really struggling because they have formed some bad habits and now find themselves in a situation that they are having to start fresh.

Found out some good news...My mission President will allow me to listen to the Killers!!! I am so excited!
I have missed you A LOT!
How is my dog? Is she doing okay?
The pictures you sent me are awesome!
Tell everyone that they need to write me!
You guys helped me in a lesson I was teaching to a little German woman, so thank you. I love you!!!
If you send any more treats, can it be salty stuff? I am all sugared out! I LOVED the wasabi peas...

I need Matt and Jenn to send me a family picture (4x5) to put in my photo album, so get them on that :)

Ich weiss, dass die Kirche Jesu Christi der Heiligen der Letzten Tage wahr ist.
Ich liebe meine Familie und wissen, dass ich mit ihnen für die Ewigkeit leben können.
Ich bete für euch die ganze Zeit und Ich liebe dich.
Im Namen Jesu Christi, Amen

Love, Elder Schmalz

No comments:

Post a Comment